LEADERSHIP QUICK FIX™
Solution Oriented Coaching (individual or team)
You feel that you, as an individual or as a team, are not reaching your full potential?
Are you unmotivated, stressed, facing conflict?
You must make an important decision and no longer know how/what to think?
LEADERSHIP QUICK FIX™ – Solution Oriented Coaching (individual or team)
We combine the effectiveness of NLP coaching methods with 20 years of experience in leadership and business management to understand yourself, challenge you and coach you during your project growths.
Coaching is dynamic solution-oriented personalized guidance, focused on the present and the future!
What is NLP Coaching?
- Coaching is dynamic solution-oriented personalized guidance, focused on the present and the future!
- Coaching is the establishment of a partnership with customers as part of a process of reflection and creativity, to encourage them to maximize their potential both personally and professionally.
- The coach and client together determine the objective, scope, and expected results and the customer remains accountable for his own goals.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is an approach dedicated to the study of human behaviour within the dimensions of communication, learning and change. It seeks to provide practical tools to better communicate, learn and change based on clear theoretical approaches with tangible results that have proven effective.
- The flexibility and versatility of NLP tools allow the customer to meet issues from a multitude of contexts. Indeed, whether challenges are personal or professional, a certified NLP coach will provide optimal individualized guidance.
Source: SICPNL (international society of NLP coaches)
The coach's role is to
- Discover and clarify what the client wants to achieve in order to establish a contract based on a measurable and time specific goal.
- Help the client to define his motivations, strategies and skills.
- Reveal to the client all the options available to him.
- Confront the client with his commitments or his challenges, if it can encourage progress. The coach will ask the right questions, the client will find the answers right for him.
- A certified NLP coach supports you in achieving your goals by favouring an approach that is practical, rigorous and flexible.
- He can intervene on behaviours, capabilities, beliefs and identity components to help you achieve your goal.
- A certified NLP Coach has more than 1000 hours of training and supervision.
Source: ICF – International Coach Federation
Some common issues:
- Professional mission and motivation
- Leadership effectiveness
- Communication impact
- Interpersonal conflicts (open or latent)
- Stress and priorities management
- Professional burnout / Setting limits
- Lack of resources (stage fright, withdrawal…)
- Team cohesion (objective, operating mode …)
- Communication and group synergies development
- Conflicts (open or latent) between colleagues or associates
- Timeshare management / “mania for meetings”
Personalised Individual or Team Coaching
Buy a coaching block right now!
$ 600 for 3 hours
Coaching by videoconference